An effective project management team is required for the conduct of clinical studies. The project manager plays a critical role in every clinical study’s success and acts as a primary liaison to the sponsor. The CRENC has a devoted team for managing studies projects.
The CRENC has well trained and scientifically experienced Clinical Research Assistants and coordinators, all lead by experienced scientists and project managers.
The CRENC offers the following services:
- Study start-up
- Site feasibility Assessment, Investigator site selection & Project Milestones Planning
- Conducting & organizing Investigator meetings
- Investigator and site personnel training
- Provide input in development of study documents (Protocol, ICF & CRF)
- Facilitate study activities and the provision of key deliverables
- Provide ongoing communication with team members and partners for study progress, procedures and policies
- Monitor study budgets and associated financial procedures
- Management of clinical study material
- Oversee the study over its entire duration