Quality monitoring of clinical studies is essential in the success of each research project. The CRENC has skilled and innovative clinical monitoring team who display professionalism and innovative problem solving skills.
Our team has experience in monitoring. Our clinical monitoring team has thorough knowledge in international GCP guidelines and are proactive in dealing with other research teams.
The CRENC monitoring services includes:
- Investigator Identification
- Site Qualification Visits
- Key Personal Trainer
- Planning Investigator Meetings
- Site Initiation Visits
- Site Staff GCP and Protocol Training
- Interim Monitoring Visits
- Close Out – Study Termination Visits